Home Energy Audit – Los Angeles, CA
Affordable Solar Solutions can get you started to a more efficient home with our comprehensive Home Energy Audits.
Learning How to Save Money is Just One of the Benefits of a Home Energy Audit
Take the guesswork out of home energy improvements by showing you all the different ways you can save energy and put money back in your pocket. In fact, an energy-efficient home can save you up to 50% or more off your monthly utility costs.
A Home Energy Audit is also an ideal place to start when considering adding a renewable energy system to your home. Just like you wouldn’t pour water into a leaky bucket, you don’t want to generate your own clean energy while at the same time wasting that same energy due to leaking ductwork or settled insulation.
In Addition to Saving Money, you will also learn how to:
- Increase Home Comfort – Keep everyone more comfortable with consistent temperatures throughout your home.
- Improve Indoor Air Quality – Cut down on factors that can create an unhealthy indoor environment, such as moisture, mold, carbon monoxide, and volatile organic compounds.
- Reduce Your Contribution to Pollution – Using Less energy reduces your contribution to creating greenhouse gas emissions that harm our environment.
A Home Energy Audit from Affordable Solar Solutions is an extensive home energy efficiency evaluation. Performed by a Certified HERS (Home Energy Rating System) “Rater”, it will show you how your home uses energy and how it wastes it. The audit results in a customized report that empowers you to make energy-saving choices that fit your budget and your lifestyle.
Which Home Energy Audit is Right for You?
Essential Home Energy Audit – A great starting place to identify issues affecting your home’s energy efficiency. The Essential Energy Audit is a multi-point detailed visual inspection of every part of your home including: doors, windows, walls, attic space, insulation, air conditioning equipment, appliances and lighting.
Complete Home Energy Audit – Builds on the Essential Energy Audit by incorporating diagnostic tests that can pinpoint specific energy efficiency issues and identify your best money-saving home efficiency improvements:
- Duct Blaster Test to diagnose air duct leakage
- Blower Door Test to identify leaks in your home’s envelope such as around doors and windows
- Flow Hood Test to measure the actual airflow throughout your HVAC distribution system
Comprehensive Home Energy Audit – Combines the Essential and Complete Home Energy Audits with an analysis using energy modeling software that calculates your home’s HERS (Home Energy Rating System) Index Score. We will use software approved by the California Energy Commission to provide a cost-benefit analysis of each of our energy-saving recommendations so you can see which have the greatest payback.
As “Green Energy” professionals with a dedication for finding ways you can use less energy in your home, we are passionate about mastering home energy efficiency:
- We employ industry-leading building science knowledge to ensure a complete picture of how your home uses energy
- Our extensive training and practical experience helps us make the best energy efficiency recommendations
- We use a “Whole-House” approach to evaluate your home’s individual performance and address all areas of your home’s energy use
- We provide custom solutions tailored for you and your homeIf you are ready to start saving energy and saving money, call (323) 613-3386 to schedule your Home Energy Audit today.